Experienced, highly knowledgeable and engaged Account Executives are exactly what are required to provide our customers with the highest quality service that they have come to expect. The Account Executive role is not a just a job; this critical position is designed for career-minded individuals who want more. If this description sounds like the next step in your career path, then we want you as a part of our team of Account Executive professionals at eTitle. This position is responsible for establishing new business relationships, maintaining those relationships and generating new sales for all product lines throughout Michigan. Residing in Michigan is highly preferred as this would be your sales territory. The Account Executive position receives a competitive compensation (base + commission) and generous benefits package. Apply today!
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Visit with Credit Unions, Banks, Realtors, CUSO's and attorneys-15 visits per week.
- Attain new relationships and maintain customer relationships.
- Track and report visits and output via CRM.
- Communicate regularly with Sales Manager on activity.
- Attend local industry association meetings and seek leadership.
- Develop pipeline of opportunities to achieve sales quota.
- Ability to learn and present in a group/individual sales environment all product offerings.
- Participate in marketing events and tasks.
- Willing to travel with reliable transportation.
- Perform other related job duties.