Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent. Organizational skills, computer knowledge and prior experience working with Spreadsheets. Possess ability to multi-task and lift up to 40 pounds.
Primary Purpose of Position: Oversee product returns and mis-shipments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Handle all product returns which may be defective, under warranty, expired, or dead stock. Establish if product is returnable – contact vendor and make arrangements for either replacement or credit.
- Handle all mis-shipments that come through the Receiving Department.
- Document non-conformities associated with mis-shipments, over shipments, etc. and forward to Director of Purchasing.
- Maintain Returns file; keep electronic record of all transactions.
- Process current returns and forward finalized paperwork to A/P files.
- Status aged returns and reconcile documentation.
- Ability to be trained on purchase order input. (Back-up for Buyer)
- Input SKU's & place purchase orders for all office supply orders.
- Make service calls for copiers and fax machines as needed.
- Conduct meter reads for copier contracts & forward copy of read to Purchasing Director.
- Download SKU's into Condor w/corresponding HCPC codes as requested.
- Provide product information and pricing for all departments upon request.
- Status requisitions for all departments upon request.
- Annual Physical Inventory: Record all completed locations on spreadsheet and monitor progress for completion of all areas.
Enjoy Competitive Wages & Benefits Including:
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Advancement Opportunities
- Training Provided