Location: Work from Home, however will need to work in Warren, Michigan regularly
Salary: $12.00 - $13.00 per hour
Report To: Director of Recruitment
The Entry Level Recruiter will be responsible for full life-cycle/high volume recruitment. This person will split time between working from home and from our customers location.
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone, virtually or in person), administer appropriate assessments and references/background checks, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire) and delivers employment offers.
- Scour job search websites for potential recruits and contact those candidates personally
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as job boards, career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, local relationships, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Leverage recruitment resources for optimal recruitment options.
- Assist with internal employment transfer processes, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, transfer offer letters, etc.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external employees to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicate important employment information during interview process (e.g., job status, compensation, expectations, etc.)
- Review resumes and manage current candidate activity using our in-house ATS software program (JazzHR.)
- 1 year of recruitment related experience
- Associates degree or higher
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent phone presentation
- Positive attitude and optimistic approach to problem solving
- Effective negotiation skills
- Knowledge with applicant tracking software (preferred JazzHR)
- Home office
- Ability to work from customer location when required
- Able to travel when required
- Able to commute to customers location when needed
- Available to work Monday – Friday, between the hours of 8am-5pm plus other hours when needed
- Knowledge of call centers preferred