As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for helping people every day with every call. You will:
- Answer inbound calls,
- Assist customers with navigation support, road-side assistance, and emergency calls.
- Educate our members on the benefits of their products and services.
- Greet and handle multiple types of calls from members, dealers, etc. in a friendly and professional manner
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer.
- Maintain basic knowledge of client products and or services
- Participate in activities design o improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Upsell OnStar subscriptions
• Can simultaneously think, talk and type well in a high call volume environment.
- High school diploma or GED is required and you must be at least 18 years of age
• 6 months of customer service experience (e.g. retail, restaurant and or call center experience) with at least one year's experience with one employer
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills required
- Good writing and typing skills.
• Must be available to work ANY 8-hour shift between the hours of 7 AM – 1AM including weekends.
• Dependable and flexible to rotate shifts, as needed
• Attend every day of the 3-week training