We are currently looking for Material Handlers to join our community in Ludington, MI.
As a Material Handler, you will operate forklift and/or hi-lo (sit and stand), hand truck, ladder, picker, or reach fork lift, to pick, put away, or sort to manage flow of incoming/outgoing production and/or warehouse material. Rotate through warehouse in any of these functions. Deliver products to appropriate areas or drop points, ensuring timely delivery.
- 3 - 12 hour Shifts Options:
- Monday - Wednesday
- Thursday - Saturday
- Work for 36 hours – get paid for 40!
- May work holidays as business requires
- No mandatory overtime!
- Full time benefits, bonus opportunity and vacation apply
Here at Haworth, our members enjoy the following benefits from their first day of employment:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- 401K & company match
- Paid vacation
- Bonus opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
As a Material Handler you will:
- Pick, deliver, move, or stage material/product as required to ensure product throughput is timely, accurate, and damage-free.
- Perform visual product quality audit, manipulating product for visual check. Verify parts received against pick tickets for accurate counts, colors, part numbers, and packaging to ensure customer deliveries of accurate product selection.
- Pull and print pick tickets; check and verify floor stock through Locator, Advanced Manufacturing Accounting Production System (AMAPS), and/or Irista to ensure warehouse accuracy, utilizing personal computer (PC) and keyboard/mouse.
Do you have the following required qualifications?
- 1 year of warehouse experience OR 6 months of Haworth material handling experience.
- Ability to lift/move product weighing up to 50 pounds unassisted and up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to work in Big Rapids, MI without relocation assistance.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work within team environment.
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you’ll find a culture of collaboration and innovation that provides our members meaningful work and development opportunities. HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our team, you’ll become an integral part of a family-owned organization, where your contributions truly matter.