Identify, qualify, and secure future programs/opportunities. Plan and organize program initiatives and own day-to-day activities to ensure that operational responsibilities are satisfactory performed, that special projects and assignments are effectively completed, and annual objectives are achieved. Identify, develop, and maintain positive relationships with customers.
- Manage day-to-day sales activities and keep opportunity tracking documents and system up to date
- Penetrate, engage, and grow business within assigned markets.
- Develop strong customer relationships and strategies to acquire profitable business.
- Obtain market/customer intelligence and clearly communicate back to organization.
- Development of annual sales targets and sales forecasts for business planning purposes.
- Monitor economic and market trends impacting our core product portfolio.
- Respond to customers RFQ’s by using the RFQ process.
- Assist in the development of channel strategies.
- Provide input in the development of system and procedures to ensure compliance for ISO 9000/14001
- Help develop and support the marketing plan for Romeo RIM, such as creating brand awareness, inbound marketing strategies, assessing strategic fits for markets, etc.