REPORTS TO: Shift Supervisor
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate a forklift in congested areas around people and equipment.
- Moves castings in different phases of the process to their designated location.
- Supplies empty wires and racks to the Casting area to keep production moving.
- Supplies castings to purge for rework or sorting.
- Moves scrap containers from the casting area to the melt area.
- Supports FPI process flow /cover breaks when assigned.
- Organizes empty containers and dunnage inside and outside of the plant.
- Recommends improvements for completing assigned tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. These requirements are, however, subject to the discretion of the hiring manager. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to read and understand work instructions
- Must be able to write and complete required paperwork
- Must have basic math skills - add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must be team-oriented, able to problem-solve and troubleshoot
- Must be able to pass mobile equipment certification.
- Meet physical requirements.
- Repetitively climb on and off mobile equipment
- Full function of body limbs
- Corrected 20/20 vision