· High school diploma or equivalent, and advanced coursework in data processing and data maintenance.
· Associate’s Degree in Business or related field is preferred.
· Two or more years of related office experience providing familiarity with data processing, basic accounting, customer service and general office procedures.
· Experience working with election management and working in a government office is strongly preferred.
· Must possess a notary certification for county purposes only
- Must maintain State Accreditation as an Elections Official. If not accredited by the Michigan Bureau of Elections as an Elections Official, such accreditation will be immediately required.
· Must possess a valid State of Michigan driver’s license.
· Must submit to pre-employment background check.