**Now offering an additional $2.00 per hour Essential Worker premium through the end of the year!**
We are looking for Direct Support Professionals to make a difference in the life of a child with special needs living in their own home in the Ionia area.
No experience required- all training will be provided at no cost!
Ideal DSP candidates are compassionate, dedicated and reliable. Our team of valued staff members support residents by assisting with daily household chores, personal hygiene, transportation and community involvement; while providing attentive and caring supervision.
- Holiday pay
- Paid Leave Time
- Mileage reimbursement when transporting client
- Employee Sponsored Medical & Vision Coverage to qualifying employees
- 401(k) with a 4% company match to qualifying employees
- Provide attentive care in the individual’s home and in the community
- Support and advocate for the individual’s goals
- Follow and administer the individual's care plan
- Must be able to work at the individual’s home and remain productive
- Support residents with basic grooming and personal hygiene as needed
- Assist residents with any housekeeping, shopping, laundry and ironing, cooking, etc.
- Effectively communicate to other staff, managers, doctors, and any other professionals that may contact the home
- Maintain confidentiality of clients, other staff, and the business of CHS Inc.
Full-Time and Part-Time position available- applicants must be able to work afternoon/evening shifts
Why Join Us?
CHS opened in 1997 and now proudly serves hundreds of clients in over 10 counties across Mid-Michigan. Our staff members provide personalized services to individuals with mental, physical and/or behavioral limitations in their own homes and out in the community. Join our team of valued caregivers and make a difference every day!
For more information visit our website at www.christianhs.com