Job Title: Welder (2nd Shift)
Requisition Number: V502
Reports To: Fabrication Manager
Employment Type: Regular
Working Time: Full Time
Work Location: Auburn Hills, Michigan
Visioneering, Inc. provides the aerospace industry with high-quality conceptual design, engineering, and innovative tooling. As a full-service provider, established in 1953, we provide industry-leading organizations with totally integrated program management, design, engineering, NC machining and manufacturing. Our quality management system has been tried and tested to meet the stringent requirements of AS9100 certification.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Fabricate weld assemblies.
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
• Certified in TIG and MIG welding.
• Ability to read weld notes.
• Ability to read blueprints including:
? -Ability to identify and find specifications.
? -Knowledgeable in geometric tolerances (understand and recognize all symbols).
? -Thorough understanding of general tolerances.
? -Comprehend sections and views.
? -Understand reference system.
? -Ability to locate and read stock list on drawing.
• Some ability to operate presses. (Helpful).
• Skilled in use of hand tools (drill motors, grinders, etc.).
• Ability to saw, miter, and fit fabrications (fit and tack).
• High School Diploma or recognized equivalent
• Determined by weld manager based on need at time of hiring
• Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship or Valid Permanent Resident status is required.
Visioneering, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Visioneering, Inc. via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Visioneering, Inc. HR will be deemed the sole property of Visioneering, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Visioneering, Inc. as a result of the referral or through other means.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled