Job Title: Press Packer
Coastal Careers makes it fast and easy to get started as a Press Packer at a company looking to hire in employees to be part of their team! Feel free to reach out for more info we’re happy to help.
**Ask about our referral Bonus Program**
Press Packer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect and approve/reject weldments based on conformity with print specifications by using visual and measurement tests.
- Test standard equipment to verify the equipment is built as designed and meets customers’ specifications. Some inspections may occur during off-hours.
- Complete final inspections for standard equipment to ensure punch lists generated during the functional inspection have been completed satisfactorily Quality Assurance Technician Physical Demands
- The employee is required to stand, walk, pull, and bend to the floor.
- Mental and visual demands: Visual acuity is required for reading machine dials, work orders, precision measuring instruments and for performing visual/physical quality inspections.
- The ability to focus attention is required for the monitoring of machine
Reply to this posting, and we'll do the rest!
Not the type of position you're looking for? Let us know because we have more! We look forward to speaking with you.