ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Systems Engineer III is a senior level position. This position is the highest level of escalation on the Systems team for other engineers, relating to technologies including: printers, workstations, servers, vendor specific hardware/software, backups and disaster recovery equipment. Employee will also be responsible for assisting with design and implementation of equipment installation.
- Advanced IT support for customers using Microsoft operating systems and applications, virtual environments built on Microsoft, VMware and Citrix.
- Advanced design, implementation & support for Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, VMware, etc.
- Design, implement and support disaster recovery solutions
- Remote & onsite support
- Communicating with clients and co-workers and updating tickets immediately stating progress and next steps
- Keeping documentation and configurations up-to-date
- Any and all other