BMT Aerospace is a well-established and growing aerospace manufacturing machining company seeking experienced Quality Receiving Inspector for our Night Shift. We offer competitive wages and benefits (includes Blue Cross medical) along with a 10% night shift premium. Our clean and air conditioned facility is located in Fraser, Michigan.
- Perform daily checks on Rockwell Hardness Testers
- Subcontractors interface/interact
- Perform receiving dimensional/hardness inspection
- Review subcontractor(s) shipper & certification for accuracy & acceptance
- Generate and process Supplier Non-conformance Material Reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Understanding basic GD&T
- Ability to validate inspections, interpret GD&T blueprints, perform shop math
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Excellent communication skills-ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with customers, suppliers and employees
- Having their own inspection tools (micrometers, calipers, indicators etc) is a plus
- 2 years minimum experience required
- High School graduate or equivalent
BMT Aerospace and all its divisions and subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. BMT Aerospace provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact BMTapplicant@bmtaerospace.com to request assistance. Include the title of the position and location in the subject line of your email so we may direct your email to the appropriate person. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
"An Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans" We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations (“ITAR”) and the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status in order to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.