BMT Aerospace is a well-established and growing aerospace manufacturing machining company seeking experienced Buff and Burr Hand for our Night Shift. We offer competitive wages and benefits (includes Blue Cross medical) along with a 10% night shift premium. Our clean and air conditioned facility is located in Fraser, Michigan.
- Perform preventive maintenance on machine(s)
- Assure revision correlation between the Manufacturing Traveler and Operation Sketch
- Request/obtain applicable gauging/tooling
- Perform machine set-up
- Perform the required measurements to assure product quality
- Operate machine(s)
- Notify your Leader of all nonconforming product
- Identify and record nonconforming product in the Manufacturing Traveler
- Collect/record data accurately and completely
- Keep the machine, bench, and surrounding area neat and clean
- Assure your operation is completed on all parts (Count Your Parts)
- Document the correct quantities and properly sign the Manufacturing Traveler including the Nonconforming Product Log
- Ability to work flexible hours and occasional weekends
- Other duties as assigned
Exceptions to the experience and educational requirements will be agreed to by the Department Executive and Human Resources.
BMT Aerospace and all its divisions and subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. BMT Aerospace provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact BMTapplicant@bmtaerospace.com to request assistance. Include the title of the position and location in the subject line of your email so we may direct your email to the appropriate person. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
"An Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans" We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations (“ITAR”) and the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status in order to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.