VMA - Job Description
The VMA Position utilizes the knowledge of digital advertising (SEM, Display, Social) to communicate the benefits of the certified digital advertising program to the dealers as well as district managers, field teams, and regional marketing managers. This role will report into the Dealer Support Program Manager. It will also collaborate with their specific field team representatives, and the Account Team.
Please apply by EOD, Wednesday, October 17th.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work directly with dealerships and providers to build out a dealers digital advertising spend/campaigns
- Analyze the dealership’s campaigns to make recommendations regarding budget increases/decreases
- Complete SEM Assessments for dealers to identify if they are using SEM efficiently
- Evaluate a dealerships current performance and compare to in-program performance to sell the benefits of the program
- Complete Adwords keyword audits to ensure that providers within the program are bidding/using funds on the appropriate keywords
- Discuss co-op spending with District Managers for individual dealerships and ensure that there are no leftover funds.
- If there are leftover funds, make recommendations on how a dealer can ensure those funds are spent – typically through our digital advertising providers
- Compile training materials on program details; program tools to present to dealers and district managers with the brand.
- Review Analytics within Adwords and the program tools with the dealer and the district managers/regional marketing managers at the brand.
- Assist dealer with basic billing and co-op questions, as they come up.
- Provide general digital advertising support for dealerships both inside and outside of the Mazda Digital Certified Program
- SEM/SEO background
- Strong communication skills
- Client relations experience
- Must possess time management skills
- “We” not “me” mentality
- Customer first mindset
Shift Digital participates in eVerify