#747 POWERTRAIN DURABILITY ENGINEER
* At this time USDI is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Powertrain Durability Engineer will be responsible for conducting dynamometer powertrain testing in dyno cells.
- Test engines and transmissions according to company standard test schedules
- Collect data during testing to assure test is being conducted properly and the test is progressing according to plans
- Work with platform engineering to execute test plans, support timing, quantities, and test types for successful launch
- Analyze data and hardware to understand issues and failures during testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 6+ months experience conducting dynamometer testing on engines and transmissions
- Experience with data acquisition systems collecting digital and analog data
- Experience with INCA, CAS, Flowmeters (magnetic and Coriolis), etc.
- Experience conducting root cause and determining issues and path forward during durability testing
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 31 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*