#746 TRANSMISSION CONTROLS ENGINEER - INTERMEDIATE
* At this time USDI is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Transmission Controls Engineer will be responsible for designing and developing automatic transmission control algorithms.
- Develop and test automatic transmission software features in the MIL, SIL, and vehicle environments
- Perform data acquisition and analysis in the ETAS INCA/MDA environments
- Perform root cause analysis and issue management for transmission control software
- Capture transmission, powertrain, and vehicle functional objectives and develop corresponding transmission control functional requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in automotive powertrain (engine, transmission, driveline) controls development
- Experience with MATLAB Simulink/Stateflow modeling
- Experience reviewing and communicating technical information
- Experience with communication protocols (CAN, LIN, etc.) and associated development tools
- Experience reading electrical/electronic schematics
- Experience developing Algorithms
- Experience with ETAS calibration development toolchain (INCA, MDA)
- Experience with IBM Rational DOORS or similar requirements management applications
- Experience with IBM Rational Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) for software content, issue, and release management
- Experience with CAN network architecture and Vector CAN tool suite (CANalyzer, CANoe, CANape)
- Experience with DFMEA creation, ability to lead/participate in DFMEA reviews
- Experience with INCOSE/requirement writing standard
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 31 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*