#748 POWERTRAIN CONTROLS ENGINEER
* At this time USDI is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Powertrain Controls Engineer will be responsible for the development, integration, build, and test of software for control modules for various control algorithm testing.
- Perform failure mode analysis, diagnostic analysis, design, implementation, and testing
- Perform software requirements analysis, design, coding, test plan creation, and testing for control features
- Perform reviews for requirements, design documents, Simulink models, and test plans
- Create RTW/Target Link models
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years of engineering work experience
- Experience in Visual Basic, VB.net
- Experience with Python is preferred
- Experience with MATLAB/Simulink
- Experience with powertrain systems - specifically computer-based tools and process-based development, emissions control systems development, and calibration refinement
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 31 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*