As a result of substantial growth, we have an immediate opening for a newly created position as an Accounting Administrator. We are seeking a highly energetic, self- motivated and team-oriented individual looking for a career position where they can help to shape the future of the organization and their own skills and objectives. We offer multi-disciplined engineering solutions to manufacturing companies across the US, Canada and Mexico.
- Company expert on the capabilities of our accounting software and how to best utilize its features to serve the needs of the organization.
- Liaison between management, project managers and accounting, working to balance the needs of all parties.
- Understanding company processes and ensuring that policies regarding contract management are followed.
- Understanding customer intricacies and adapting our processes to meet their requirements.
- Interface with CPA on a quarterly basis to assist in his preparation of financial statements.
- Interface with Mexican accounting services provider to ensure that US and Mexican financial statements are reconciled.
- Interface with Canadian accounting firm to assist them with processing year-end tax returns and reports
- General management including involvement with overall business procedures including strategies, processes and controls to improve and support operational performance, financial analysis and accounting functions.
- Manage relationship with corporate insurance agent to maintain required coverages.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Initiative, drive, ambition and tenacity to learn every detail of our accounting process.
- Knowledge of project accounting concepts and practices.
- An ability to work closely with coworkers across the company at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Maintain a high-level of discretion for dealing with confidential information.
- Multi task to meet the needs of management, co-workers and clients.
- Accounting degree with experience in a small to mid-size business environment.
Minimum Education Required:
- Deltek Vision software experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including, health, dental, vision, life and disability coverage and a 401(k)/profit sharing plan.