The Accounting Specialist compiles, prepares, and maintains financial data and records, ensuring that all principles are consistent with established policies and procedures.
We need adults who:
- Are responsible, trustworthy, and patient
- Work well in high-stress situations
- Have a working knowledge of basic accounting terminology and formats
We require adults to:
- Have good moral character
- Be emotionally stable
- Be 21 or older
An Associates degree with four years’ experience in an accounting field or equivalent business services related position preferred. Non-profit experience and advanced degree courses is highly desired.
- Work that matters- be a part of a 50 year old mission of helping kids and families grow stronger
- Employee Wellness Program and access to our on-site fitness center which includes a weight room, cardio equipment, and full gymnasium
- Ongoing training and opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A positive and appreciative culture
- Beautiful campus with lots of hiking trails