Under the direction of the Plant Supervisor, lead and direct all production workers in all manufacturing departments including wax injection, mold production, foundry metal finishing, and shipping. Achieve daily/weekly production goals while maintaining a safe work environment in compliance with company certifications and quality policies.
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly departmental production, labor hours and dollar goals
- Order materials to ensure smooth production flow
- Understand and implement AS9100 and NADCAP quality systems and procedures
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Maintain employee status records in PLEX ERP system
- Conduct regular employee reviews
- Previous management experience in metalcasting manufacturing preferred
- 3 years college education including management training preferred
- Good communication and people skills
- High energy, self-motivated and ability to organize and prioritize many items on a daily basis
Competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, vacation, 401(k) plan and much more. This is a great working environment offering stability and professional growth.
Founded in 1983, Barron Industries is a full-service manufacturer of high-precision investment castings, rapid prototypes, machined components and complete assemblies, ISO 9001:2015, and AS9100D Certified and NADCAP accredited for non-destructive testing. Barron offers complete turnkey manufacturing of components for Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Oil and Gas, Tool and Die, Nuclear, Medical and other industrial markets. Capabilities include ferrous and non-ferrous investment castings, CAD Engineering, CNC machining, NDT, plating, painting, assembly, laser etching and shipping from our 65,000 square foot facility in Oxford, Michigan.