Operate wax injection machinery to create wax patterns
- Operate wax injection presses to produce wax patterns
- Inspect finished wax patterns
- Cluster wax patterns on trees
- Prepare clusters for attachment to ceramic mold manufacturing robot
- Maintain tool boxes
- Maintain clean work area
- Understand and implement PLEX ERP system (Manufacturing Online Software)
- Understand and implement applicable quality control procedures
- Initiate corrective action and improvements
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent preferred
- Basic communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to read instructions and follow directions accurately with limited supervision
- Some heavy lifting/assistance provided
Competitive wages, comprehensive health benefits, vacation, 401(k) plan, life insurance and much more. This is a great working environment offering stability and professional growth.
Founded in 1983, Barron Industries is a fast growing, full-service manufacturer of high-precision investment castings, rapid prototypes, machined components and complete assemblies. Barron offers complete turnkey manufacturing of components for Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Oil and Gas, Tool and Die, Nuclear, Medical and other industrial markets. Capabilities include ferrous and non-ferrous investment castings, CAD Engineering, CNC machining, NDT, plating, painting, assembly, laser etching and shipping from our 65,000 square foot facility in Oxford, MI.