New Hire Sign On Bonus of $500, paid out after 30 days!
Total starting wage is $15.50 to $16.50 per hour (regular rate of $13.50 to $14.50 per hour plus an additional $2.00 per hour COVID pay incentive.) Also offering Retention, Recruitment and Monthly Bonus Incentives!
Come to work everyday knowing that you are making a difference in someone else’s life. Join our team to empower, strengthen and enhance the lives of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and mental illness. We are looking for passionate, honest, hardworking Direct Support Professionals to help bring joy and happiness into the lives of those we serve and to help them live up to their highest potential.
Direct Support Professionals provide direct support in activities of daily living, as outlined in individual’s Person Centered Plans. This position is responsible for on-site coordination of active treatment in a group home setting or in a consumer’s private residence, serving individuals with physical, cognitive and/or behavioral disabilities. Spectrum Community Services is an affiliate of Spectrum Human Services.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- A valid unrestricted Michigan Driver's license (some exceptions may apply)
- Three references deemed acceptable to Spectrum
- Experience working with people with disabilities (preferred but not required)
- Selected candidates must successfully complete a comprehensive background check including fingerprinting, medical clearance (TB test, drug screen & physical), MVR clearance and DHHS clearance.
- Flexible Schedules
- Day-time, Evening, and Overnight Shifts Available
- Paid Training’s including CPR/FA Certification
- Medical, dental and vision benefits available
- Multiple Positions available throughout Kent County