INTERVIEW US FOR YOUR NEXT CAREER!
Moiron, a division of Leggett & Platt, Incorporated, located North West Grand Rapids, MI is seeking a Laser Operator/Setup person.
What you’ll be doing:
- Operate, troubleshoot, and setup laser cutting system in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
A few things you’ll need:
- Knowledge of operating a laser and setup – experience level 3 months or more
- Experience in modifying programs
- Capability of trouble shooting problems with parts, tools, programs and cut quality.
- Understanding of program codes.
- Skilled at the basic machine functions; nozzle alignments, and cleaning.
Things we consider a plus:
- Actual experience with a BLM, HK, or Mazak laser.
Reasons you’ll love it here:
Our company culture reflects values like integrity, ownership, and authenticity. We take these to heart, and if you do as well, you’ll fit right in.
How to learn more about us: For a glimpse into who we are, how we got here, and what makes us different, take a look at our careers site and everyday Life at Leggett. Since 1883, Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) has been creating a wide variety of innovative products that can be found in most homes, offices, and automobiles. Today our growing 137-year-old company is comprised of 15 business units and 140 facilities located in 18 countries. We’re not just hiring, we’re building a better company.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer
For specific regional privacy notices please refer to http://privacy.leggett.com/privacy-notices