Frontline Call Center is now seeking qualified applicants who speak Spanish/English, with experience providing high quality customer service over the phone. We are currently hiring for temporary, work-from-home positions. Visit our Facebook page to find out who we are!
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to deal with irate customer situations and diffuse them.
- Ability to type at least 50 WPM accurately.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Professionally handle criticism and take direction when necessary, as calls are often monitored for quality assurance and to ensure proper protocol is followed.
- Prior call center experience in a high call volume environment preferred.
- Strong retail background preferred.
- Bilingual agents (Spanish/English) required.
- A quiet place to work at home with a locking door. It is critical to prevent background noise on calls by choosing a distraction-free area where callers can’t hear any sounds such as kids, barking dogs, traffic, doorbells, TVs, radios, etc.
- A corded telephone.
- A corded headset compatible with this telephone.
- A dedicated landline with telephone service.
- A strong, reliable and hardwired internet connection. --- Minimum speeds of 10mbps download, 5mbps upload and LESS than 50ms ping time is required! ----
- A computer that meets these minimum requirements: CPU: Intel i5 or AMD Quad Core 2.5 GHz or Better; RAM: 4 GB or better; Hard Drive: At least 1 GB Of Total Hard Drive Space Free
- Previous call center experience strongly preferred.
- Must be able to fluently speak in both Spanish and English.
This dedicated, temporary position entails working in a high call volume setting, making outbound phone calls to conduct customer satisfaction surveys for a medical clinic. Job duties may also include handling inbound calls from customers returning phone calls to complete satisfaction surveys.
Training will be starting in mid-October, so apply today! Applicants MUST have open availability for training as well as working shift hours. This is a temporary, full time position, working Mondays through Saturdays between the hours of 9:00am-3:00pm EST; with opportunity for advancement for top performers. Applicants MUST be available to work Saturdays for this position!!
Frontline is currently only hiring in these states: FL, GA, LA, MI, NC, NE, OH, PA, TX, and UT