LGC Hospitality is currently looking for an experienced individual who has Hospital Cleaning experience in a hospital setting. We are looking to fill a 40 hour position! Pay is weekly!
- You would be responsible for providing a clean environment for all patient's and employees.
- Prospective applicants will also be responsible for performing daily cleaning tasks as assigned and general floor work.
- Push/pull carts, lift/move some furniture and reading a board. Complete final breakdown of function, by cleaning the room, and cleaning and returning equipment to its proper location. Transport dirty linen to correct area to be cleaned.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work.
- Must have a clean criminal background. No felonies will be accepted.
- Must have previous hospital cleaning experience.
- Should be able to work around bodily fluids, including blood, feces, urine, and vomit.
- Must have or obtain TB test, MMR, and high school diploma/GED
If this is something you are interested in, Apply today!