Lawrence Plastics is a 21st Century plastics solution provider with a primary focus on decorative and functional injection molded assemblies. At Lawrence, everything we do is guided by our mission, vision, values and philosophy. Lawrence has been innovating and setting industry standards since 1946.
We have immediate openings for Quality Auditors
Performs inspections and tests at each phase of the production process (receiving, in process and final audit).. The auditor will determine disposition of product being inspected and records the results on the appropriate documents. The auditor may also assist production with problem resolution.
- Review all communications from previous shift.
- Perform the required inspections/tests at receiving, in process or final audit in a timely manner using the correct tools and methods and following all Quality procedures. Record the results on appropriate forms and maintain records in proper location for reference and preservation
- As required, monitor SPC charts, input SPC data into computer, participate in gage R&R studies, assist problem solving teams, and train new auditors
- Communicate to Production Supervisor and Quality Manager any activities that violate the Quality Policy or operating procedures.
- Contribute to good housekeeping and safety practices
- IATF 16949 Compliance
- Special projects as assigned
Lawrence Plastics offers an excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k) with a Company match, paid holidays and paid time off.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, , orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.