Busche Aluminum Technologies is hiring a Maintenance Mechanic to work either a 4 on/4 off, 2nd or 3rd shift schedule.
SUMMARY: Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Visually inspects and tests machines and equipment to locate causes of malfunctions and dismantles devices to gain access to problem areas.
- Installs new or repaired parts and replaces faulty mechanical, control, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment. Also installs special functional and structural parts in devices.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Cleans work area, tools and equipment.
- Operate robots and perform end of arm tooling teach-outs and change overs.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. These requirements are, however, subject to the discretion of the hiring manager. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 2+ years’ experience working as a maintenance mechanic within manufacturing
- Experience with robot manipulation preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with others
- Possess basic hydraulic and electrical knowledge
- Possess mathematical aptitude
- Excellent attendance and safety record
- Must be team-oriented, able to problem-solve and troubleshoot
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS include the following:
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Keyboarding/Data Entry 5%
Ability to work in conditions which may include seasonal hot and humid conditions, dust, noise and other elements for extended periods of time.
- Medical, dental and vision after 30 days of service.
- 401k with company match after 90 days of service.
- Company paid basic life, short/long-term disability
- Company paid uniforms
- 11 paid holidays
- Vacation during 1st year of employment - 40 hours at 6 months, 40 hours upon 1st anniversary.
- Monthly Incentive Bonuses