Assemble automotive parts according to work instructions at stations in a fast paced plant environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Ensure correct assembly of parts.
- Perform visual inspection for part quality.
- Perform general housekeeping at work station.
- Verify correct parts at the work station.
- Perform problems solving on the line.
- Provide assistance and on-the-line training.
- Ability to stand for up to 12 hours per day performing routine assembly process and work at a fast pace with accuracy.
- Ability to read work instructions is required.
- Perform repetitive work while standing is required.
- Must have prior fast-paced production experience.
- Must have a good, positive attitude and be a team player.
- Must be concerned with producing quality parts.
- Must be open to work either a 1st or 2nd shift as required.
- Must be able to work overtime on short notice.
- Must have an exemplary time and attendance record.
- Employment is contingent on passing a drug screen and background check.
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US.
- Only interested in true team players that have a great attitude and the best interest of the company and their co-workers in mind.
High School Diploma