Heat Press Operator:
Extreme Bling It Inc is looking for talented heat press operator to join our team!
We are looking for someone with a great work ethic who can work well with our team and contribute to the growth of our company!
A little about Extreme Bling It Inc
Extreme Bling It Inc is a small privately held business.
We are constantly growing and want to have a leader here to help the company exceed our expectations.
We work with a wide variety of teams all over the United States. From Cheerleading, dance, twirling, promo outfits, movies, NFL and NBA cheerleaders and just all around any athletes and artistic performers all over the United States.
Our Goal is to support the owners, directors and so on with being their advocate in making their dreams and ideas a reality! We are striving to put together a team to craft each piece of apparel to their unique specifications.
All of our products are designed and manufactured in our facility located in Port Huron, Michigan where we are committed to maintaining manufacturing operations within the United States. We are PROUD to say we are a Veteran run business! We love to support our troops!!! We invite you to view our products and services on our website at www.extremeblingit.com
The company’s success is directly related to its commitment to quality service and developing long term relationships with customers and employees.
We are always looking at ways to improve and engage employees in contributing to the success of the company.
We believe successful business relationships are built by people that understand the importance of collaborative teamwork, continuous improvement and a commitment to excellence.
We actively live and hire on our core values of Caring Customer Service, Accountability, Innovation, Quality, Integrity and Teamwork.
- 1-2 years of experience is preferred but willing to train with the right candidate.
- Demonstrated ability and proficiency on more than one machine type/operation.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively as a member of a small team of 3-6 persons.
- Work hours are 9 AM - 5 PM, Monday - Friday, (2) 15 min breaks 10 am and 3 pm paid 30min to 1 hour for lunch unpaid
- Read production schedules and work orders to determine processing sequences, furnace temperatures, and heat cycle requirements for materials to be heat-treated
- Adjust controls to maintain temperatures and heating times, using thermal instruments and charts, dials and gauges, and color of stock in furnaces to make setting determinations
- Set up and operate or tend machines.
- Examine materials to ensure shades and colors conform to specifications, using knowledge of heat-treating
- Test parts for quality by examining and feeling samples
- Place completed workpieces on conveyors, using cold rods or tongs, to transport them to subsequent stations
- Reduce heat when processing is complete to allow parts to cool in furnaces or machinery
- Inspecting, folding, and packaging of finished goods
- Maintain a clean work area
- Ability to sit or stand for extended period of time
- Come to work on time and leave on time
- Take instructions from manager
- Support and organize production floor
- Learn, apply and retain Extreme Bling It Inc policies and procedures, follow all construction and quality standards.
- Encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Complete required training and actively seek other training opportunities.
- Maintain professional relationships with coworkers and contribute to a high-quality work environment.
- Ability to complete daily assignments with accuracy and demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Ability to lift up to 20 to 40 lbs. occasionally.