Operate 3 and 6 axis robots to produce ceramic molds for the pouring of investment castings. Documents and maintains records in PLEX ERP system.
Major Responsibilities and Authority:
- Input work instructions for individual jobs on 3 axis and 6 axis dipping robots
- Add materials for mixing ceramic slurry maintaining accurate specifications and chemistry
- Regulate humidity and temperature levels to ensure consistency
- Hand dip wax components into slurry and sand mixtures
- Remove sand/excess from ceramic molds
- Suggest improvements and corrective actions
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer proficiency
- Clear communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Some heavy lifting/assistance provided
- No experience necessary
Competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, vacation, 401(k) plan and much more. This is a great working environment offering stability and professional growth.
Founded in 1983, Barron Industries is a full-service manufacturer of high-precision investment castings, rapid prototypes, machined components and complete assemblies, ISO 9001:2015, and AS9100D Certified and NADCAP accredited for non-destructive testing. Barron offers complete turnkey manufacturing of components for Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Oil and Gas, Tool and Die, Nuclear, Medical and other industrial markets. Capabilities include ferrous and non-ferrous investment castings, CAD Engineering, CNC machining, NDT, plating, painting, assembly, laser etching and shipping from our 65,000 square foot facility in Oxford, Michigan.