Immediate position open for CNC Machinist working under the direct supervision of the Manager of Machining Operations in the fast growing aerospace and defense industries.
- Set up and operate 1 or more CNC machines
- Design fixtures and work holding details
- Program 4 and 4+1 axis milling machines
- Work from drawing, CAD data and/or written or verbal instructions
- Perform program edits to G-code CNC programs at the machine or on the computer with milling software
- Keep machines clean and well lubricated and keep work area organized
- Take a proactive approach to continuous improvement including productivity, quality and safety
- 5-year minimum CNC milling machining experience
- Experience with castings preferred
- High school diploma/GED or demonstrated equivalent experience preferred
- Associate's Degree in machine tool trade, a plus
- Basic computer knowledge (i.e. data entry)
Competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, vacation, 401(k) plan and much more. This is a great working environment offering stability and professional growth.
Founded in 1983, Barron Industries is a full-service manufacturer of high-precision investment castings, rapid prototypes, machined components and complete assemblies. d AS9100 certified and NADCAP accredited for non-destructive testing. Barron offers complete turnkey manufacturing of components for Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Oil and Gas, Tool and Die, Nuclear, Medical, and other industrial markets. Capabilities include ferrous and non-ferrous investment castings, CAD Engineering, CNC machining, NDT, plating, painting, assembly, laser etching and shipping from our 65,000 square foot facility in Oxford, Michigan.