- Immediate position open for CNC Machinist
- 5 years minimum CNC milling machining experience
- Experience with castings a plus
- Makino, Mazak, Mori-Seiki and Haas equipment
This is an opportunity for an experienced and very self-motivated individual to work directly for the Manager of Machining Operations in the Defense and Aerospace Industries.
- High school or equivalent
- Clear communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to follow documented procedures, work instructions and customer required records
Competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, vacation, 401(k) plan and much more. This is a great working environment offering stability and professional growth.
Founded in 1983, Barron Industries is a full-service manufacturer of high-precision investment castings, rapid prototypes, machined components and complete assemblies. ISO 9001:2015, and AS9100D Certified and NADCAP accredited for non-destructive testing. Barron offers complete turnkey manufacturing of components for Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Oil and Gas, Tool and Die, Nuclear, Medical, and other industrial markets. Capabilities include ferrous and non-ferrous investment castings, CAD Engineering, CNC machining, NDT, plating, painting, assembly, laser etching and shipping from our 65,000 square foot facility in Oxford, Michigan.