Agency Clerk I E.O.E.
District Health Department #10 seeks a part-time (.5fte) Agency Clerk I. This position will be based in Lake County.
- Greets and directs visitors and answers and responds to phone calls.
- Performs clerical support for assigned public health programs and services which requires collecting, verifying, entering, and scanning information and documents into electronic health record or database.
- Maintains files and records, and ensures confidentiality, integrity and accuracy.Requirements:
- High School/GED; Associates Degree preferred.
- Ability to type accurately and efficiently for data entry.
- Training or experience in office/administrative systems and equipment including standard office applications, database entries, bookkeeping, and document management.
- At least one-year prior experience in general office/reception.
- Experience in medical office scheduling, electronic medical record, and insurance coverages preferred.
- Access to reliable transportation.