Golden Limousine is a corporate and leisure transportation company which provides services to corporations and individuals for private luxury and executive level transportation.
Duties to include:
- Maintain service operations by inspecting and maintaining all vehicles.
- Verify vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives, adjusting controls and systems.
- Diagnose, repair, and maintain hydraulic systems.
- Repair cooling, fuel, electrical and exhaust systems.
- Tune engines using standard testing equipment.
- Fabricate & weld to repair equipment as needed.
- Comply with State vehicle requirements.
- Maintain maintenance and repair records.
- Track recalls, warranties and smog inspection dates for all vehicles.
- Experience with Diesel engines and Allison transmissions
- Master heavy duty truck mechanic a plus with credentials in light automotive.
- Valid Driver’s license. CDL preferred and/or ability to obtain within 60 days.
- Clean driving record
- Pass background check and drug screen.
- Acquire or in process of obtaining a beak certification.
Wages based on experience and credentials. Day shift