Illuminate HC is searching for experienced CENAs and LPNs to join our Michigan-based resource team in an exciting new position focused on managing logistics and improving patient experiences. We offer a collaborative and supportive work environment, highly competitive compensation and a suite of best-in-class benefits.
Illuminate HC empowers post-acute care teams to achieve exceptional clinical, operational and service standards. Using innovative staffing models, patented technologies and a “never-say-never” attitude, we are working to:
- enhance the lives of our patients and our employees
- re-think and re-tool how care is delivered
- support highly engaged care teams who share our passion for quality and innovation
- redefine the reputation of skilled care and its role on the quality care continuum.
We put HC in our name because we are as committed to exceptional health care as we are to developing human capital. The people at Illuminate HC are our greatest asset. Everything we do is designed to help them achieve remarkable things – on and off the job.
This position is a full-time position that supports a post-acute care network located in the Detroit Metropolitan area. It is ideal for a tech savvy, motivated CNA/LPN with a desire to learn and lead. The position requires strong organization and communication skills, a collaborative attitude, and attention to detail.
- Utilizing the patented Illuminate HC custom solution, answer every patient call light within 30 seconds, assess patient request, input task into custom solution on 10-inch tablet, manage patient expectations, and staff work flow.
- Ensure the timely completion of tasks and customer satisfaction and provide follow up with the patient and/or assigned staff member.
- Properly maintain the Illuminate applications to ensure accuracy & privacy of information inputted into the system and that the system itself is always functioning properly.
- Continually/proactively round to ensure satisfaction and completion of tasks, as well as anticipating future needs.
- Communicate and interact effectively, positively, and tactfully with patients, residents, visitors, families, peers, and supervisors.
- Function as a leader and be able to provide clear, concise, and accurate instruction.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Certified in the state of Michigan as a CENA or willingness to obtain certification in a timely manner
Illuminate-HC is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Job Type: Full-time
- Detroit Metropolitan Area, MI
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
New pay rate begins October 15th, 2018-$17.00 per hour