Unified Business Technology (UBT) is an award winning-winning, woman owned firm providing innovative project life-cycle solutions, from concept to implementation for Information Technology, Telecommunications, Electronics Manufacturing, Engineering, and Professional Support Services to Federal customers.
Key Responsibility: An integral part of supply chain management and closely aligned with cataloging, provisioning is the management process of determining and acquiring the range and quantity of support items necessary to operate and maintain. The provisioner will be responsible for ensuring that an items technical and logistic data relevant to end item supply support is documented and accessible. The candidate will ensure timely preparation of data required to identify, acquire, and access support items. The candidate will be capable of juggling multiple tasks with little oversight, while also working effectively within a team with a varying workload. The candidate will be eager to learn about systems they support, performing independent research when they encounter job-relevant concepts they do not understand.
Specific Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Perform the full Provisioning process as it pertains to the project assigned.
- Experience with Excel, PowerLOG-J, MIL_STD 4005-1, 2361.
- Reading and editing XML coded documents.
- Knowledge of Provisioning data requirements: Reference Number, Contractor and Government Entity (CAGE), Item Name, Provisioning Contract Control Number (PCCN), Provisioning List Item Sequence Number (PLISN), Usable On Code (UOC), identification of the system breakdown, maintenance coding, maintenance, replacement factors, overhaul rates, roll-up quantities, design change information, long lead items, bulk items, tools and test equipment, etc. and associated parts manuals, as applicable.
- Comfortable with frequent interaction with government and contractor personnel as it pertains to the project.
- Proficient in reading and understanding project documentation such as SOW’s, Schedules, and Standards.
- Proficient in analyzing and reading engineering drawings and vendor data for provisioning purposes.
- 2 years of equivalent experience
- Previous Military/Government logistics experience preferred, but not required
- Must be well versed in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Share Point, and the ability to learn new software programs
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Vacation and Health Benefit package
- Retirement plan
- Long & Short-term disability
- Life InsurancePaid Holidays