EduGuide seeks candidates for collaborative leadership position who are data-driven, outcomes-oriented, collaborative, and demonstrate intellectual curiosity. A successful candidate will work closely with EduGuide’s team to advance the impact of its program, which equips schools to grow belonging, engagement, growth mindset, and other social emotional strengths that prior research indicates can help students increase achievement.
As Sales Manager, you Initiate and build relationships nationwide with district and school leaders to adopt our innovative program via inbound and outbound calls, emails, texts and on-line or in-person presentations.
- Analyzes data and works with others to plan and continually improve sales strategies that scale EduGuide’s program within regions and nationwide.
- Identifies key contacts and influencers within district and school administrations using EduGuide data and other sources.
- Coordinates with EduGuide ambassadors and others to build connections with potential partners.
- Asks questions to identify schools’ needs and collaboratively plan solutions to advance their goals.
- Makes online or in person presentations that successfully recruit qualified school and college partners.
- Works closely with the Results Coach to ensure strong implementation of the schools plan and maintain strong working relationships with partners to increase renewals, expansions and referrals.
- Persistently follows up to close sales, overcomes obstacles and stays connected over a long sales cycle.
- Follows established procedures to maintain Salesforce records and works with Office Manager to continually improve sales and support procedures.