HIRING FOR TOOL AND DIE REPAIR
Press / Bench “Troubleshooting”
All shifts open for Full or Part-time positions
ACEMCO INCORPORATED is dedicated to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs. We are a TS-16949 certified manufacturer of automotive metal stampings and welded assemblies.
- Bench work “only”, starting from $24.00 - $26.00 per hour plus shift premium for (2nd & 3rd) shifts.
- Press/Bench work, starting from $26.00 - $28.00 per hour plus shift premium for (2nd & 3rd) shifts.
Our company is growing quickly, and we are seeking skilled and experienced Tool and Die Repair technicians to join our team! Our toolmakers are encouraged to assist in the development of team members, including apprentices and work with others in the organization as a team to achieve common goals.
Requirements for our Tool and Die Repair technicians:
- Journeyman’s certificate or 3 years of experience in the tool repair field required
- Stamping experience in (progress/transfer/line dies) and over sea’s tools.
- Must be able to work necessary overtime if required
- Must have own tools
Essential Functions of a Tool and Die Repair Technician
- In press repair
- Hand grind or spotting / foreign tools
- Bridgeport / lathe / grinder experience.
- Weld Mig / Tig knowledge preferred but not required.
- Written oral skills required.
- Blueprint interpretation skills.
- Train / mentor Apprentices.
- In press troubleshooting
- On bench repair, tool steel welding, part quality improvements and other activities that relate to tool and die repair
- Work may require extended periods of sitting, standing, lifting, bending, stooping and performing repetitive motion tasks.
Benefits of working for ACEMCO INCORPORATED
- 401(k) match
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement includes lab fees and books
- Health Insurance through Priority Health
- Ameritas Dental
- Short Term Disability
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Quarterly perfect attendance rewards
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation time in the first year, 2 weeks after 1st year anniversary, 3 weeks after 3rd year anniversary.
We are an equal opportunity employer