Assistant RV Resort Manager
Silver Creek RV Resort (SLV)
Are you a customer service professional looking to take your talents in a more entrepreneurial direction? Are you looking for a dynamic and growing organization that will both challenge and reward you? Join our team at Sun RV Resorts and embark on an exciting new opportunity! We are looking for an Assistant RV Resort Managerwith a real knack for great customer service. You will have the opportunity to learn a wide range of functions at an RV resort such as management, sales, customer service, office administration, maintenance/grounds and hospitality through hands-on experience. If you like the idea of helping to build and maintain a first-class RV resort community and you have the qualifications and background we're looking for, we want to talk to you!
As an Assistant RV Resort Manager, you'll be responsible for supporting the community by learning how to perform the main job functions at a Sun RV Resort. These functions range from administrative activities, marketing, property maintenance and human resource management to leasing and home sales and - most importantly - guest and resident relations. Ensuring a positive atmosphere and responsive service for the members of your resort community will not only mean satisfied guests and long-term residents, but also better word-of-mouth referrals!
* Ensures customers/residents receive a high level of service consistent with Sun's Customer Service philosophy.
* Responds to guest and resident inquiries.
* Works with the RV Resort Manager and marketing department to increase reservations and occupancy and further promote the Sun RV Resorts brand.
* Assists with handling and resolving guest and resident complaints.
* Assists with coordinating team member selection, training, scheduling and development for resort staff and ensures all team members comply with appropriate policies and operational procedures.
* Collaborates with RV Resort Manager and Regional Vice President (RVP) to quickly and effectively address issues which would adversely affect the operation of the resort or guest satisfaction.
* Enforces resort rules and standards.
* Assists with monitoring monthly operating budgets and preparing monthly explanation of P&L variances.
* Ensures complianc e with federal, state and local agencies that regulate fair housing laws and resort operations.
* Assists RV Resort Manager and RVP with preparation of annual operating budget as needed.
* Markets park models, pre-owned and brokered homes for sale in the resort as well as prepares documents to list and sell homes.
* Provides data to assist in capital expenditure and expansion budget needs to RV Resort Manager and/or RVP.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Minimum of 1 year experience in the property/resort management industry
* Previous sales & leasing experience, preferred
* Demonstrated leadership abilities
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organizational and negotiation skills
* Knowledge of basic accounting principles
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local laws pertaining to fair housing and employment law
* Basic computer proficiency including email, internet and Microsoft Office Suite; experience using Yardi and/or RMS, a plus
* Flexibility to respond to resort needs during non-business hours
At Sun RV Resorts, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, paid time off, great benefits, and flexibility.
* Comprehensive Medical and Prescriptionwith two plan designs so you can choose the plan that best meets the needs of you and your family
* Dental and Visioncoverage for you and your eligible family members
* Voluntary Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
* Lifeand Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
* ShortandLong-Term Disability Coverage
* 401(k) Plan with Su n matching contribution
* Employee Assistance Program
* Identity Theft Insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement program providing financial support to employees who further their formal education
* Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
* Vacation RV SiteDiscounts for team members when visiting Sun RV Resorts across the nation
* Paid Time Off including nine holidays, vacation, personal, sick time, bereavement and pay for jury duty