Our Mission: To improve the community by providing employment, education, training and support services tailored to individual needs.
Our Values: Success – Collaboration – People – Positivity
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO, 403(b)
The primary responsibility of the Commercial Services Supervisor is to provide supervision of all department resources to ensure deliveries to the Goodwill Retail outlets are made in a safe and timely manner. Essential functions include but are not limited to:
- Enforcement of all agency and departmental rules, regulations and policy procedures related to safety and security.
- To effectively obtain results in department operations through planning, organizing, training.
- Maintain contact with the Human Services staff to assure client/worker programs are effectively coordinated.
- Meet production goals to ensure stores can achieve their sales objectives.
- Keep accurate inventory of product at warehouses
- Ensure high level of customer service is emphasized at all levels
- Responsible for all facets of our transportation operation.
- Demonstrated decision making abilities
- Experience with hiring and developing staff
- Provide other services as assigned by the Plant Manager
- 3+ years of experience supervising 40 or more team members
- Experience in coordinating transportation of trucks a plus
- Must have Microsoft office skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma or equivalent required