An individual in this position will be expected to perform additional job related responsibilities and duties as assigned and/or necessary.
- Maintains inventory accuracy for the facility by binning and picking merchandise, utilizing the inventory management system, completing bin audits, working inventory, exceptions and correcting shelf capacities.
- Maintains area of responsibility in accordance with company policies and procedures by properly handling claims and returns; zoning the area; arranging and organizing merchandise and supplies; identifying shrink and damages; and ensuring a safe work environment.
- Maintains merchandise presentation by stocking and rotating merchandise; removing damaged or out-of date goods; setting up, cleaning and organizing product displays, signing and pricing merchandise appropriately and securing fragile and high-shrink merchandise.
- Receives and stocks merchandise throughout the facility and organizes and maintains the backroom by following company safety, cleaning and operating procedures; utilizing equipment appropriately; setting up displays; maintain modular integrity; receiving, sorting, staging and delivering merchandise; and completing paperwork, logs, and other required documentation.
- Helps ensure the proper execution of the customer inventory flow process, the maintenance of backroom standards, the correct processing of freight, and the backroom is ready for incoming freight.
- Provides customer service by acknowledging the customer; identifying customer needs; assisting with purchasing decisions, locating merchandise; resolving customer issues and concerns; and promoting products and services while maintaining a safe shopping environment.
- Complies with company policies, procedures and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business process and practices.
- Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to learning from change, difficulties and feedback.