Basic Purpose and Objective
Responsible for a variety of general duties at a specific site, including moving material, general housekeeping functions.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Work effectively to meet or exceed productivity goals while maintaining high quality standards.
- Responsible for maintaining their work environment – keeping it clean, safe and organized.
- Assist in waste disposal and recycling activities.
- Execute daily work instructions received from Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Transport merchandise between receiving stations and production areas.
- Operate manual material handling equipment such as a Hi Lo, hand jacks and wheeled carts safely.
- Operate machinery when needed as directed by Supervisor.
- Handles and distinguishes between different materials, part numbers and component part numbers.
- Ability to read and write in order to complete any forms/material required for load traceability and other job data.
- Understand and follow written and verbal instructions when receiving assignments.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
ALL THREE SHIFTS AVAILABLE
SHIFT PREMIUM 5% AFTERNOON and 7.5% MIDNIGHTS