Corrugated Packaging Customer Service Representative - 055654
Georgia-Pacific is looking for a Customer Service Representative for our facility in Milan, Michigan. This position acts as a primary liaison between our sales team, internal departments and customers to gather and record information into our order entry, change and inventory management systems. Our Customer Service Representatives create value by ensuring accurate orders and deliveries by Georgia-Pacific.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
* Create and maintain spreadsheets to track inventory, order status and other customer and production related data
* Receive orders, cancellations, and changes for product of to clarify needs/requirements
* Coordinate shipments of products with shipping departments
* Coordinate with Quality Assurance to follow-up on customer feedback and identify a root cause and corrective action
* Manage inventories for effective production review and planning
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.