The Client Support Representative will be responsible for Customer Support duties on assigned accounts. The CSR will utilize organizational skillsets to ensure that client and company goals are maintained and deadlines are met.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to the core values of the company
- Provide Premiere Customer Support to designated account portfolio
- Monitor Client Ticketing system(s) for Order Requests
- Enter order requests into Inventory Management System in a timely manner
- Generate and Distribute Client Reporting
- Reconcile Inbound/Outbound Shipments
- Meet specific client performance requirements related to customer satisfaction and sales success
- Resolve issues and concerns raised by customers
- Project a positive, professional image at all times
- Maintain and contribute to a fast paced work environment requiring the skill to work both independently and toward team goals.
- Participate in Client Meetings
- Respond to transactional client requests
- Handle tasks as requested to support the Team and Company goals
- Meet deliverables and deadlines
- Associate degree in Business or equivalent work experience
- Self-starter and multi-tasker
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite - advanced knowledge of Excel and pivot tables
- Excellent analysis and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and follow up with customers
- Ability to work independently in a changing work environment
- Required travel approximately 10%
- Must be able to travel on business or work beyond standard business hours as necessary.
- Office Environment: Most of the duties of this position are performed in an office environment. Employees are required to work in the office during core business hours.
- Standard Company Business Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Projected Core Business Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:30am to 3:30pm
This job has no direct supervisory responsibilities.