Frontier Truck Parts is a family-owned and operated leader in the medium & heavy-duty truck parts industry. We are an equal opportunity employer that strives for the highest quality and service available. At Frontier Truck Parts, we know that our team is our biggest strength. We operate at a high level of accountability and customer service throughout the entire company to set us apart from the competition.
Due to our continued growth and expansion we are currently seeking a motivated individual for our (Insert Department). We are willing to invest in the right candidate that takes pride in their work. This is a first shift, Monday through Friday position.
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and qualities;
- Basic computer skills
- Basic welding/torch skills
- Working knowledge of hand/air tools
- Hi-lo operation certification, or the ability to obtain certification
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Flexibility in daily tasks (assuming other’s duties as needed)
- Warehouse experience & being mechanically-inclined is beneficial
- Experience and knowledge of heavy equipment and parts is beneficial
- Have dependable attendance
- Work independently and within a team
Daily responsibilities can include, but are not limited to;
- use of torches and hand tools
- cleaning and inspection of parts
- part removal
- work closely with supervisor to assist in any tasks that arise
- occasional delivery driving
Pay rate based on qualifications and prior work experience.
We offer the following benefits:
- competitive hourly wages
- on-the-job training
- paid holiday and time-off
- health / dental / vision / life benefits
- 401K retirement plan
** Company is currently located in Wyoming but within the year will be relocated to our new site in Dorr of US 131.