We are currently recruiting quality Direct Care Staff for our Boyne City, MI located home!
Beacon Specialized Living Services, Inc. is seeking candidates interested in Direct Care/Home Healthcare! As a Direct Care Staff team member with Beacon, you will earn top wages and training in the field of home healthcare while actively helping others.
Beacon offers behavioral healthcare within adult foster care homes across Michigan.
We specialize in serving residents with more severe caretaker needs, including developmental & cognitive disabilities, mental illnesses, autism, and dementia.
Direct Care Staff at this site would be responsible for the following:
- Supervision of residents.
- Planning, assisting, and preparing residents for activities of daily living.
- Accompanying residents during rehabilitative activities/exercises.
- Transporting residents on outings/transporting them to appointments.
- Passing medications.
- Preparing meals, light housekeeping/laundry.
- Coaching residents to achieve cleanliness standards per house guidelines.
- Providing quality care in a safe and healthy setting that is free from harm, and with a mindful upholding of the rights of all residents.
- Be physically able to assist in lifting of residents and able to place items on higher shelves without restriction.
- Valid Michigan driver's license.
- 1 year of direct care experience preferred, but not required.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 616-888-6012 to schedule a phone interview.