Become a Safety Operator of an Autonomous Shuttle in Downtown Detroit!
Performance Driven Workforce (PDW) is hiring (15) safety drivers as part of the launch of an autonomous electric shuttle service. Would you like to part of the latest autonomous vehicles as they are coming available to the general public and create your own work schedule?
- The primary role of the safety operator is to ride in the vehicle, make sure it functions properly and take corrective action if needed.
- Secondary (but still very important) role is ensure passengers feel comfortable riding and answers questions if asked
- We are looking for eager, passionate people who have exceptional communication skills
- All drivers will be trained prior to deployment
- Talking points will be provided along with the training
- The vehicle follows a pre-planned ¾ mile route in Downtown Detroit
- Vehicle will travel 25 miles per hour
- Create Your Own Schedule
- AM, PM shifts
- Paid Weekly
- $16.00 / Hour
As of 8/3/2018 job title listed as Fleet Vehicle Attendant on PDW website.