REPORTS TO: Plant Manager LOCATION: Troy, MI
JOB SUMMARY: The Truck Loader is responsible for ensuring accuracy and safety in loading material on Peerless trucks for customer delivery.
- Ensure safe loading and placement of material on Peerless truck
- Operate equipment (Overhead Crane, Hi-Lo, etc.) as needed to load material
- Ensure paperwork matches material to designate truck route for customer delivery
- Wrap and package product as directed based on customer requirements
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to perform general physical activities
- Ability to read and interpret documents, including but not limited to; safety rules, operating procedures, maintenance instructions and manuals
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- High-level of safety awareness and precautions
- Ability to meet workload demands and timeframes
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.