QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Work Experience, etc.):
Minimum [Must have to be considered for the position]:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
- 3- 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Demonstrated expertise in MS Office software.
- Good comprehension of accounting principles and practices
- Ability to travel 25 to 40%.
Note: Candidates under the minimum qualifications will be considered if s/he shows drive and initiative and a good understanding of accounting principles.
Desired [Will provide job holder with added skill(s) to perform duties]:
- Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting techniques as well as proficiency with financial statement analysis and projection.
- Cost accounting experience.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Automotive experience a plus.
- Takes initiative and shows drive
- Completeness / Attention to Detail
- Problem solver
- Natural curiosity
The Financial & Cost Analyst must maintain a cooperative working relationship with other staff members within the company.