General Scope of Responsibility: Coordinate customer quote requests, purchase orders and change requests between Corporate and the plants. Maintain all customer records. Complete NAFTA paperwork as required.
CUSTOMER RECORDS ADMINISTRATOR:
Manage customer records.
- Research records for information requested by customer, sales, and plant personnel.
- Review contract terms and conditions to identify and communicate any changes or non-conformities to management.
- Log the receipt of all new inquiries and maintain RFQ Log through closure of quote.
- Coordinate with Marketing
- Maintain quote files.
- Maintain Quotes Ready To Price metric and issue the monthly report
- Maintain New Business Metric on quotes accepted and why we didn’t get business.
- Complete and submit NAFTA information
Process all orders (i.e., blankets, custom, and service).
- Perform contract review as specified in the AC-SM-03.2 Job Launch/Order Review Process Procedures.
- Record and enter manual releases received.
- Record and track End of Production.
- Record and enter orders received electronically and manually to enable plants to process shipping schedules.
Maintain current part files
- Coordinate with Sales the receipt of contracts and inquiries.
- Research and respond to Sales & Plants inquiries regarding information in part files.
Monitor and track billable tooling
- Upon tool completion, invoices customer for tooling keeping accurate record of all costs.
- Maintain tool inventory.
Keep sales advised of order status
- Assists in the preparation of open issue reports to the Sales Department detailing items preventing an order from being entered, tooling being billed or causing receivables problems and preventing the part file from being completed without any open issues.
Prepare management reports
- Use charts or other means to communicate quote, order and tooling issues to management.
*The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions and related requirements of persons assigned to this job. They are not intended as an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements.